We design innovative clinical trials by developing novel statistical methodology that will answer research questions being posed in contemporary early development trials.
- To change the way cancer research is done so that treatments that positively impact the lives of patients can be discovered and advanced.
- We have established that a well-performing early-phase design can have a tremendous impact on oncology drug development, increasing the chances that an effective therapy will be identified and put forward for therapeutic use.
- Empower and educate clinical investigators through team science, including refining study objectives and tailoring designs to meet those objectives.
- Create dose-finding designs for targeted agents and immunotherapies, multi-drug combinations, patient heterogeneity, delayed toxicities, and personalized dosing.
- We are part of a national research effort to change the way early phase trials in oncology are done.
- We develop free user-friendly web applications for designing and conducting early-phase clinical trials, which facilitates efficient team science.
- Mark R. Conaway, Ph.D. (Director)
- Nolan A. Wages, Ph.D. (Co-Director)
- Gina R. Petroni, Ph.D.
- Bethany J. Horton, Ph.D.
- Nikole Varhegyi, M.S.