Skip to main content
UVA Investigator-initiated Trials (single- and multi-site)
- Muller DA, Wages NA, Wilson DD, et al. STAT RAD: A prospective dose escalation clinical trial of single fraction scan-plan-QA-treat SBRT for painful osseous metastases. Pract Radiat Oncol 2020; 10: e444-e451.
- Wages NA, Sanders JC, Smith A, et al. Hypofractionated post-prostatectomy radiotherapy for prostate cancer to reduce toxicity and improve patient convenience: A Phase I/II trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2020; [epub ahead of print] Nov 21.
- Slingluff CL, Petroni GR, Chianese-Bullock KA, Wages NA, et al. A trial to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of a melanoma helper peptide vaccine plus incomplete Freund’s adjuvant, cyclophosphamide, and polyICLC (Mel 63). J Immunother Cancer 2021 (in press).
- Lau CL, Beller JP, Boys JA, Zhao Y, Phillips J, Cosner M, Conaway MR, Petroni GR, et al. Adenosine A2A receptor agonist (regadenoson) in human lung transplantation. J Heart Lung Transplant 2020; 39: 563-570.
- Kaufman DA, Berenz A, Itell HL, Conaway MR, et al. Dose escalation study of bovine lactoferrin in preterm infants: getting the dose right. Biochem Cell Biol 2020; [epub ahead of print] Aug 26.
- A phase I/II trial of long peptide vaccine plus TLR agonists (Mel 60) (NCT02126579).
- Optimal dose finding study of ABT-199 and ibrutinib in MCL (ABT-199) (NCT02419560).
- Focused ultrasound therapy to augment antigen presentation and immune-specificity of checkpoint inhibitor therapy with pembrolizumab in metastatic breast cancer (Breast 48) (NCT03237572)
- A pilot study of the combination of entinostat with capecitabine in high risk breast cancer after neo-adjuvant therapy (Breast 49) (NCT03473639).
- Phase I study of inotuzumab with augmented BFM re-Induction for younger adults with relapsed/refractory B-cell ALL (NCT03962465)
- Melanoma vaccine against neoantigen and shared antigens by CD40 activation and TLR agonists in patients with melanoma (Mel66) (NCT04364230)
- Prospective trial of combination external beam radiation therapy and MRI-guided, dose-differentiated high dose-rate prostate brachytherapy boost for unfavorable-intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer (Prostate-005) (NCT04465500)
- Pilot evaluation of focused ultrasound ablation and focused ultrasound ablation plus PD-1 antibody blockade in advanced solid tumors (AM-003) (NCT04116320)
- Adjuvant hypofractionated whole pelvis radiation therapy in endometrial cancer (NCT04458402) [University of Cincinnati].
- University of Kentucky
- Mayo Clinic
- University of Miami
- Duke University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Medical University of South Carolina
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Nagoya University (Japan)
- Pfizer Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
Protocol Statistical Section Templates